People often ask why “I should use a broker?”. I have listed the five most important reasons below.
5. It takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to get a deal done, most business owners just don’t have time.
4. Most business owners know how to run their business better than outsiders. The same is true for brokers, they know what they are doing, and they are good at it.
3. Business brokers work only for the seller, so they are there to protect and advise you and you only. Simply put, two heads are better than one.
2. Confidentiality is paramount for most businesses. Do you want your customers, suppliers, and employees to know you are selling?
1. The number one reason to use a competent broker is (drum roll please) MORE MONEY! Brokers have the tools, knowledge, processes, and connections to get your deal done quickly and for a much higher value than doing it yourself.