CBI Advisory Partners is a full-service M&A (Merger and Acquisition) consulting firm specializing in the sale of businesses with excess of $2-$50 million in value regionally, nationally and internationally. The firm’s clients include the sellers and buyers of businesses of all types, industries and professions who depend on a trusted Advisor utilizing unique tools such as CAP to navigate the complexities of executing a well-planned sale of a business.The company will go to market without a disclosed price. Buyers will determine the value using their own metrics.
CBI's exclusive Confidential Auction Program (CAP) uses a proven process for companies of high interest and value.
Confidentially expose a business in an efficient way to pre-screened buyers.
Expedite the sale of the company and prevent any delays that could be detrimental to the company and the buyers
The Confidential Auction Program (CAP) by CBI Team is an industry-leading approach to assist business owners with the sale of their businesses in the shortest amount of time possible for the highest price by soliciting buyers from a pre-screened local, national and international network of interested and motivated prospects. CAP is designed to assist businesses that need to sell NOW and fall outside the range of normal business sales process.
The CAP Process:
- Discussions between principals of business and CBI Team.
- Business due diligence materials provided to CBI Team to determine potential for deal success.
- Reserve (non-disclosed) price agreed to.
- Engagement letter signed and set-up/administrative fee paid.
- CBI Team begins assembling information for placement in CDR (Confidential Deal Room).
- CBI Team begins compilation list of prospective buyers for Business.
- Sample e-mail list provided to Business for review and input.
- Final information placed in CDR including non-disclosure agreement and sample offer form.
- E-mail blast sent out with address of CDR.
- CBI Team monitors visits to CDR.
- Follow up e-mail blast sent if initial list does not produce desired activity.
- Offers received and presented to Business.
- Finalists selected by Business.
- Finalists contacted by CBI Team and required to provide financial statements or other pertinent financial information proving buyer’s capability.
- Finalists are invited to personally inspect business assets and location(s).
- Final bidding by buyer candidates.
- Offer accepted by Business.