Helping people sell their business (and getting paid to do it)….
Helping people sell and buy businesses is a REAL job with the opportunity for unlimited income. With millions of baby boomers approaching retirement age, the United States is in the initial stage of what is expected to be the greatest wave of business transitions in American history. This is creating a growing demand for dedicated, professional business intermediaries.
Intermediary positions are available for mature professionals willing to learn the exciting and challenging field of business sales, mergers and acquisitions. Positions are open and the right candidate can choose to work in any of our locations.
The CBI+Team has offices in Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Minnesota and Colorado. CBI+Team members are provided with superior training, an attractive compensation schedule, strong administrative support and extraordinary opportunities to reap the rewards of a professional financial career.
When selecting new members for our team (and we are very team oriented), we look for the traditional indicators of successful business intermediaries:
- Maturity- at least 5 years of business experience
- Initiative- a well-organized, well-planned self-starter
- Creativity- development of solutions for complex business problems
- Selling experience- prospecting for, qualifying and closing customers and sales
- Business management or ownership- past entrepreneurial and management experience, a plus
- Education- college degree preferred.
- Background- management or financial consulting, or commercial/industrial real estate may be a plus
*No prior experience in mergers or business brokerage is required. The CBI+Team offers the resources and training to help our intermediaries succeed in what is for many a very well paying career.